Customer success manager
Here is your chance to join a fast-moving and innovative Danish RegTech startup!
NewBanking offers our customers a secure platform where they can receive and manage their customer’s data in an easy and compliant way. Our main focus is law firms, capital funds and other industries working under anti-money laundering law. There is a great demand for this kind of service and we are ready to take our growth to the next level.
Your key mission is to on-board new customers and follow up on existing customers while maintaining a high service level and customer satisfaction. You’ll be collaborating with both our IT, sales and marketing teams.
- Delivery: Onboarding of customers and setting up customer accounts and flows on the platform
- Account management of existing customers
- Customer support
- You have 3+ years of relevant work experience from a similar position.
- You have at least a bachelor degree, probably within IT, sales or marketing.
- You can communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in Danish and English.
- You have technical flair and are interested in SaaS and mastering our software.
- You are open, smart, ambitious, agile and self-motivated. And a fast learner.
- You know how to juggle many different tasks at the same time, organise and prioritise them, report on them to management, and get them done in a timely manner.
- You understand basic project management and are structured, organised and reliable.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and (would) love to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You are a self-starter, driven and like to work with freedom and responsibility.
- You are presentable and know how to build and maintain good personal relations with customers and colleagues.
- You are positive, solution oriented and create good energy.
What can we offer?
You get to work with smart and ambitious people on bringing the NewBanking vision and innovative products to the world. You’ll be part of a successful startup adventure while working from a top-notch location at Copenhagen Fintech Labs (Christianshavn, Copenhagen).
We offer a competitive salary, a comfortable and stimulating work environment, plenty of exciting challenges to accelerate your personal learning and growth, and excellent opportunities to network and rub shoulders with world-class software vendors, high-end customers, and new fintech players in the financial sector.
Please send your CV and cover letter in Danish or English and remember to tell about the results you have obtained in previous positions.
We’ll conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so apply as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.