B2B sales hunter
Here is your chance to join a fast-moving and innovative Danish RegTech startup!
NewBanking offers our customers a secure platform where they can receive and manage their customer’s data in an easy and compliant way. Our main focus is law firms, capital funds and other industries working under anti-money laundering law. There is a great demand for this kind of service and we are ready to take our growth to the next level.
We will train you in the product and market, the most important is your sales skills. Depending on your profile and language skills, you will either help us to get into new segments in Denmark or to get into new countries. You’ll refer to the CCO and be part of our sales and marketing team.
Your main tasks will be:
- Call warm leads, set up meetings
- Hold meetings, make product demos
- Follow up and close the sale
- Networking on LinkedIn
- Hunter profile, ambitious, driven, self-starter
- Perseverant, positive, structured
- Great communication and relationship skills, know how to break the ice when talking to strangers on the phone
- Can take the sales from the first call to closing the deal
- Fluent Danish and English
- 3-5 years of B2B new business sales from a small company/ relatively unknown brand
- Preferably experience with selling SaaS
- Proven track record, show results of your work
- You probably have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, or similar field
What can we offer?
You get to work with smart and ambitious people on bringing the NewBanking vision and innovative products to the world. You’ll be part of a successful startup adventure while working from a top-notch location at Copenhagen Fintech Labs (Christianshavn, Copenhagen).
We offer a competitive salary, a comfortable and stimulating work environment, plenty of exciting challenges to accelerate your personal learning and growth, and excellent opportunities to network and rub shoulders with world-class software vendors, high-end customers, and new fintech players in the financial sector.
Send your CV and cover letter in Danish or English and remember to tell about the sales results you have obtained in previous positions.
We’ll conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so apply as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.