Senior Business Development Representative
Join the growth journey of an innovative regtech company as our Senior Business Development Representative.
At NewBanking we help companies fight global money laundering with respect for data ownership. Our SaaS automates the external know-your-customer procedures and helps facilitate the internal workflows that are required by the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulation, making it easier for the companies to onboard new clients faster and be more compliant.
We have a team that sets up most of your meetings with prospects. Your role is to take it from the first meeting to a signed contract where you hand over the client to our delivery team. To begin with you’ll focus on UK based law firms and we’ll take it from there as we grow. You master long sales cycles and the complexity of many stakeholders and enjoy building long term relationships.
We’ll teach what you need to know about AML requirements, how they influence companies and what regtech can do to lift the burden. You’ll work together with the CEO and CCO on strategic accounts and we expect that with your experience you can contribute on an equal level when it comes to enterprise sales discussions.
The first couple of weeks will take place at the office in Copenhagen, so we can get to know each other and give you a good onboarding training.
You’ll work from your home in the UK/or we can set up an office space near you. We expect the UK to become one of our main markets and will expand with more people as we grow.
We will of course offer a salary to match your skills and experience and have different warrant programs for key employees.
You recognise yourself in the requirements below:
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Good at building long term relationships
- Excellent stakeholder management at C-level
- High performer and results oriented
- Structured, persistent
- Positive, self-motivated, energetic
- 5 years experience with B2B enterprise SaaS sales
- International sales experience
- Sales experience from a small company where you couldn’t rely on the brand name to get you sales
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Knowledge of KYC/AML and regtech is a plus
- Bachelor or Master degree in business administration, communication, entrepreneurship or similar.
- You’ve kept learning and have taken ongoing sales courses
We’ll be doing interviews on a continuous basis, so if you feel this is the job for you please don’t hesitate to reply. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions please contact: Christine Gouchault, CCO, firstname.lastname@example.org, 53374181.