Junior key account manager/customer success manager
Join the growth journey of an innovative regtech company.
At NewBanking we help companies fight global money laundering with respect for data ownership. On a more practical level this means that our SaaS automates the know-your-customer procedures that are required by the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulation, making it easier for the companies to onboard new clients faster and be more compliant.
Your main task as our junior key account/ customer success manager will be to grow relationships with our existing clients in Denmark and Europe, this includes, but is not limited to:
- Follow up after onboarding and ensure client satisfaction.
- Introduce clients to new product features and finding out their needs for new features.
- Up-selling. You’ll get a budget and targets.
- Improving procedures for the customer success and account management.
Participate in conferences, client meetings and assist the CEO and CCO with commercial tasks. As we are growing this position will evolve and you will be able to influence the content of this position.
Your skills and experience
- You have at least 3 years experience in account management or customer success with complex b2b customers.
- You have experience with SaaS sales.
- You hold a Master’s degree in business, communications, marketing or similar.
- You speak and write fluent English and Danish.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are self motivated and positive with a strong drive.
- You have structured and proactive approach.
- You are results oriented with an appetite to learn and grow.
- You are a quick learner with technical flair and interested in learning about Anti-Money Laundering.
We’ll be doing interviews on a continuous basis, so if you feel this is the job for you please don’t hesitate to reply. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions please contact:
Christine Gouchault, CCO