Here is your chance to join a fast-moving, innovative and young Danish RegTech startup!
What are we looking for?
We seek a full-time Frontend Developer to help us develop the frontend applications of our sleek NewBanking Platform according to our product vision and the needs of our customers.
What can we offer?
You get to work with smart and ambitious people on greenfield projects using a cutting-edge tech stack and cloud-based infrastructure. You get to be part of a successful startup adventure while working from a top-notch location at Copenhagen Fintech Labs (Christianshavn). We offer a competitive salary, a very comfortable and stimulating work environment, plenty of exciting challenges to accelerate your personal learning and growth, and excellent opportunities to network and rub shoulders with world-class software vendors, high-end customers, and new fintech players in the financial sector.
- You are open, smart, ambitious, agile and self-motivated. And a fast learner.
- You have a true talent for software development, and you want to be part of a world-class team.
- You are 25+ years old and have 3+ years of professional experience with frontend development.
- You have a passion for user friendly, high-performance, scalable, robust and secure solutions.
- You have some operational experience and understand the importance of system monitoring, alerting, and testing.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and (would) love to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
So, do you have what it takes? If so, apply below. Make sure your CV is in English and includes descriptions of significant projects and your role in them. Start date? ASAP! Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis, so apply as soon as possible.
NewBanking develops and operates a patent-pending identity management platform that offers its customers a significantly better and smarter way to manage the personal data of their customers, for example as part of customer due diligence. NewBanking provides consumers with a platform for managing and sharing their personal data with people and organisations they trust, while retraining full ownership of their data.